Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2024: The cost of a college education can often be covered by scholarships and bursaries that allow students to apply for funds based on academic performance, financial need, or other criteria.
Cape Breton University, students have a wide range of options to choose from when pursuing their education. From Business, arts, education Sciences, and Health Sciences, there is something for everyone. Additionally, the university offers a range of specialized and applied programs, such as Tourism Management Hospitality, and Public Health. This makes it an attractive option for international students, who can benefit from the university’s comprehensive support services, such as academic guidance and guidance.
Through hard work and dedication, students who enroll in all academic programs at CBU receive scholarships that are funded by donors who support the university’s fundraising efforts.
Eligibility for Canada Cape University Entrance Scholarship
Here are the eligibility to meet before applying for the Canada Cape University Entrance Scholarship:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for credit programs at CBU.
- The minimum equivalency score for CBU’s credit programs is a minimum of 65% from a high school equivalency. Individual programs may have a different equivalency score.
- Once space is available, applicants who can demonstrate that they meet CBU’s minimum entry requirement will be accepted into the program they plan to enroll in.
How to Apply for the Canada Cape University Entrance Scholarship
Steps on how to apply for Canada Cape University entrance scholarship but before we talk about the steps, we will go through available scholarships you can apply for in the university, we have the entrance scholarship and the existing scholarship.
Here are the types of entrance scholarships and how to apply
- A Chancellor’s scholarship: You will get a $7500 year scholarship and $30000 in 4 years
- President’s Scholarship: Range from $5000 – $20000
- M. Reid scholarship: Total Amount $11,500
- Orpha Thayer-Scott scholarship: Total Amount $10,000
- Dean’s scholarship: Total Amount $10,000
- Fitzgerald scholarship: You will be awarded a total scholarship of $20000
Here is how to apply for the Entrance scholarships:
- Visit the Future Account for CBU to log in via https://cbuca.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Apply/Account/Create
- You will need to create an account in order to submit your application
- Submit your admission and make payment for the application fee which is $40
- Upload the required document for your application
Here are the types of Existing student scholarships and how you can apply
The Jobe and Lily Abbass Memorial Scholarship – This scholarship is awarded annually at a rate of two hundred and fifty-five dollars per year, with the option to extend the scholarship for a period of up to one year at a rate of one hundred and fifty dollars per year.
In-Course Scholarship Application – This application is intended to apply for a variety of scholarships, with an approximate value ranging from five hundred to five thousand dollars.
The Joe MacMullen Memorial Scholarship – In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have completed a full course load of 30 credits in the second or third year of their studies.
The Joe MacMullen Memorial BBA Scholarship – In order to be eligible for this program, applicants must have completed a full course load of 30 credits in the second or third year of their studies.
Here is how to apply for the Canada Cape University Entrance Scholarship:
- Visit the University scholarship website at https://www.cbu.ca/future-students/scholarships-bursaries/current-applications/
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the scholarship website
- Decide on which scholarship to apply for and continue
- You will be asked for some of your necessary information like Name, CBU number, email address, and other necessary information.
- After filling in all information click on the submit button.