Chevening Scholarship 2024: Chevening, the UK’s world-class master’s program, is funded by the FCO and partner agencies. It’s a way for top emerging leaders from around the world to get the chance to study for one year as a Master’s student in the UK! Chevening grants come with all the bells and whistles – tuition, flights, room and board, a living allowance, and more.
These scholarships are fully funded, so you can focus on getting ahead in your career and getting the most out of your life. You’ll spend a year living and studying in the UK, developing your skills and knowledge, networking, getting to know the culture, and building strong connections with the country. When you finish, you’ll leave the UK with the skills and connections you need to make your dreams a reality.
Eligibility for Chevening Scholarship
In this article we will talk about the eligibility to meet, If you don’t meet the Chevening scholarship eligibility requirements, you won’t be considered, so make sure you check carefully before you apply.
- it is important to note that once your award is over, you need to go back to your home country for at least two years.
- Be a resident of a country or territory that is eligible for Chevening.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience before you apply for the Chevening scholarship.
- Before you submit your scholarship application, you must have completed all the requirements of an undergraduate degree which is a must and which will allow you to enrol on a postgraduate course at a UK university. An undergraduate degree in the UK is usually equivalent to a 2:1 upper second-class honors degree.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship
The process of applying for a Chevening Scholarship is outlined in this article.
- Search and visit the Chevening scholarship online application, you can get a link at https://chevening.smartsimpleuk.com/s_Login.jsp
- Click on the register here button to create a new account.
- Fill in your information correctly, especially your contact information. Make sure you enter the correct email address. If your email address changes after you submit your application, please update it. Otherwise, important information about your application may be missed.
- After submitting your application, it might take a while before proceeding.
- Login back after a while and answer the questions on the application form have word counts. You need to answer at least 100 words per answer, and no more than 500 words per answer. If you answer less than 100 words, it won’t count. It is important not to copy information online, Don’t copy stuff. If you use stuff from somewhere else to answer the questions on your application, it’ll be seen as plagiarism and won’t be given to you by the reading committee, which is an independent body that looks at all the applications that come in first. So make sure you check your answers to make sure they’re original and not copied stuff from somewhere else.
- All applications must be written in English. If you don’t write your application in English, it will get rejected by the system.
- Once you’re done, click the ‘Submit’ button, only submit your application as soon as you’re happy with it.
Note: Make sure the files you want to send are the right size and format. The system won’t accept anything bigger than 5MB unless it’s a JPG, PNG, or PDF. Make sure the file names don’t be longer than 50 characters.
What is the deadline to Apply for the Chevening Scholarships Application?
Chevening Scholarship applications for the 2024-25 academic year are presently available, with the deadline for submission of applications set for November 7, 2023, at midday UK time.