FRSC Recruitment 2023: Are you one of the numerous Nigerians who want to join the Federal Road Safety Corps and are looking forward to the FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application form? If you say yes, I’ll teach you how to apply for the FRSC Recruitment right here.
Before we begin, please be aware that the Federal Road Safety Commission’s official website and gateway is www.frsc.gov.ng/career. It should be noted that FRSC vacancies are announced on this Portal as well as in national dailies.
Federal Road Safety Commission – This medium is being used to notify all applicants who applied for FRSC recruitment into various cadres to check their emails for current information on the process.
This website is intended to help you with the registration process and to show you how to successfully submit your application form. Please keep in mind that the FRSC recruiting Application form is free and that you should not pay anyone for the recruiting process.
If you want to be a Federal Road Safety Officer, you must follow the instructions below and achieve the required prerequisites for enlistment in the Federal Road Safety Commission.
Instructions/Requirements for FRSC Recruitment
All applicants, regardless of what Cadre applied for, must bring the following:
- Applicants must be naturalized Nigerians.
- Applicants must have a birth certificate or age declaration on hand.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 as of December 31, 2019.
- Applicants must be in possession of a National Identification Number (NIN).
- You must provide your genuine B.Sc./HND/OND certificates.
- Two (2) pieces of credentials and medical proof of fitness
- Applicants must include two (2) passport-sized pictures.
- Download and print the Parent/Guardian and Acknowledgement Form. Male applicants must be 1.67 meters tall, while female applicants must be 1.64 meters tall.
- Applicants must bring acceptable identification, such as an international passport, a voter ID card, a national ID card, or a driver’s license.
FRSC Recruitment Dressing Code
To avoid confusion, applicants should dress for the screening and physical fitness activity in white shorts, a white round-neck T-shirt, canvas, and socks.
How to Apply for FRSC Jobs 2023?
If you want to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment exercise, go to the official E-Recruitment Portal at www.frsc.gov.ng/career/ www.frsc.gov.ng.
The Federal Road Safety Commission is not currently hiring new employees. Please subscribe or leave your email address to receive the most recent news updates as the FRSC begins its recruitment process.
- Go to the FRSC website (frsc.gov.ng).
- To begin the registration process, click the Available Vacancies button.
- It is necessary to have a valid phone number and email address.
- Fill in your information as precisely as possible on the application form.
- Following registration, you must activate your account.
- To proceed, enter the activation code issued to your SMS/E-mail.
- Check your information well before submitting it.
- Attach a copy of your ID and a passport photo, then click the submit button.
- You will receive an email verifying the success of your submission.
- Any advancements in your application will be informed to you.
What happens next once you apply for FRSC Recruitment?
After submitting your registration form, you must wait for the SECOND STAGE, which consists of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examinations and invitations to interviews.
If your name is on the list, you will be required to participate in the documentation and physical verification process. WARNING: Do not submit fraudulent documents, as this can easily disqualify you.
FRSC Application deadline:
The start and end dates of the Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment will be notified on this website as soon as they are available.