Katsina State Teachers Recruitment 2024: The Katsina State government intends to recruit approximately 7,000 permanent teachers across the state’s 34 local government units. Governor Dikko Radda’s principal press secretary revealed this in a statement made in Katsina yesterday.
For those who are looking to apply for the Katsina State teachers’ recruitment, we are here to guide you on how to do so. Although the application form has not yet been activated by the Katsina State government, you can still create an account in preparation for when the application form becomes available.
There is no application fee required to apply, and all you need is the legitimate qualifications. The recruitment process includes several stages, with an interview and a test included. After completing all the stages, you will be notified if you have been shortlisted for the position.
Has Katsina State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Commenced?
Malam Ibrahim Kaula stated that the deputy governor of the state, Malam Faruk Lawal-Jobe, revealed this during the inauguration of the committee in charge of administering the recruitment examination.
According to Lawal-Jobe, the state administration intends to organize a recruitment examination for S-POWER teachers to transform them into permanent teachers.
According to him, around 5,000 NCE/Diploma holders and 2,000 graduates from S-POWER are currently teaching in elementary and secondary schools throughout the state.
Lawal-Jobe stated that the project was part of the government’s efforts to improve educational quality.
Eligibility and requirements
For you to be eligible for the Katsina State recruitment exercise, applicants are required to meet certain criteria. If you are unable to meet these requirements and eligibility, then you can also kiss the recruitment exercise goodbye.
Some of these Eligibility and requirements include:
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution, failure to provide any of these degrees from reputable institutions will automatically disqualify you.
- You are to have a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects at the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE). Please if you do not have up to five credit passes in any of these relevant subjects, you shouldn’t even bother yourself with the application process as you will be automatically Ineligible.
- Applicants are expected to have a valid Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Certificate, this is highly important as those without these certificates will not be considered for recruitment.
- You must provide a legitimate National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate
You need to note that only applicants who meet all of the above requirements will be considered for the exercise.
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
If by chance you meet all these requirements, you can then move towards the next stage which is the application process. But if you don’t meet the requirements, you have to work towards meeting it and applying a second time.
Application Process for Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
The application process for the Katsina State Teachers Recruitment is quite simple, You can apply for the Katsina State teachers’ recruitment through the following steps:
- The first step to applying is by Visiting the Katsina State recruitment portal at katsinastate.gov.ng
- Once you are on the portal, you can Click on the ‘Sign Up’ link to create an account with the commission
- You will be prompted to enter your email address and password to create an account, make sure you are entering the right email to get the right messages
- Once you have created an account, log in with your email address and password
- Then you should click on the ‘Recruitment Portal’ link
- You will see an online application form, Fill out the online application form, and upload the required documents
- You should click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit your application
After applying, The Katsina State Teaching Service Commission will review your application, and if you meet the requirements, you will be invited for an interview.
The interview process will consist of a written examination, an oral interview, and also a physical fitness test. After the interview, if you are a part of the successful candidates, you will be placed on a waiting list for the next available vacancy.
Just like most teacher recruitment exercises we’ve discussed, The Katsina State teachers’ recruitment process is equally competitive, and only the best candidates will be selected.
By all means, try to have all the required documents, this is because any incomplete applications will not be considered. We wish you the best of luck in your application.