McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024: McCall MacBain scholars are amazing students who want to make a difference in the world by taking on important leadership roles. McCall MacBain Scholarships are a great way to get a foot in the door to McGill University. They’ll help you pay for any master’s program or second-year program (e.g. dental, law, medicine). Plus, they’ll provide you with over $2000 living stipend during your academic term.
They work with mentors and take part in a multidisciplinary leadership program while studying for a full-tuition master’s or doctorate at McGill.
McGill looks for candidates with outstanding community involvement, character traits, entrepreneurial drive, leadership skills, and academic excellence, including excellence, work ethic, service, and lifelong learning. Candidates must also demonstrate integrity, honesty, and empathy.
Eligibility for McCall MacBain Scholarships
In order to be considered for the Scholarship, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- To be eligible, you must have completed your first bachelor’s degree within the past five years and on, or before you reach 30 years.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the McGill program, applicants must meet the minimum requirements in terms of academic qualifications and language proficiency.
- In order to be eligible for McCall MacBain scholarships, you must be a current student who is about to get is first bachelor’s degree on or before August 2024.
Degrees you can Apply for in McCall MacBain Scholarships
McCall MacBain Scholarships are available for those who intend to enroll in a full-time Master’s or second-entry doctoral program at McGill University during the Summer or Fall of 2024.
Here are list of master’s degree courses you can enroll in:
- MISt in Information Studies
- MM in Management
- MMus in Music
- MPP in Public Policy
- MSc in Science
- MA in Arts
- MArch Architecture
- MScAOT in Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy
- MSW in Social Work
- MUP in Urban Planning
- LLM in Law
- STM in Sacred Theology
- MATL in Arts Teaching and Learning
- MBA in Business Administration
- MEd in Education
- MEng in Engineering
- MSc in Science, Applied
- MScAPT in Science, Applied in Physical Therapy
How to Apply For the McCall MacBain Scholarship
In this article, we provide instructions on how to submit an application in order to be eligible to receive a scholarship from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor (McCall MacBain).
- Visit the McCall MacBain Scholarship website and click on the apply for a scholarship. Link: https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/apply#how follow the fill in the required information correctly
- You will be asked to fill in your personal information regarding you and your immediate and extended family members in order to gain a better understanding of you.
- After you will be asked to submit a short essay and will be required to submit a series of essays, each of which will range from 250-300 words. These essays should be used as a means of reflecting on the individual’s goals, influences, and meaningful experiences, as well as a significant “course correction”. It is essential that applicants include a description of the events that occurred, such as the role they played, the details of their work, the involvement of others, and more.
- You will be requested to submit all transcript files in PDFs from your academic background. Both official and unofficial transcript files are accepted.
- And lastly, you must upload a one-page resume.
Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships
The McCall MacBain scholarships relate to the following areas:
- A living allowance of $2000 per month for the duration of the academic year.
- Leadership Development Program with Mentors, Advisors, and Coaching
- McGill University offers a wide range of master’s degree programs, with over 150 eligible, and tuition and fees are available.