Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form 2023: Welcome to the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) E-Recruitment Portal. Registration for the Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment exercise is currently open; interested individuals may fill out the online application form available here.
You can use this platform to register for open vacancies or posts by the Nigerian Army, as well as to obtain first-hand information on Other Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must input their career and educational information in the fields provided.
The Nigerian Army is currently accepting applications from qualified applicants for the NA Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women (86RRI).
If you want to join the Nigerian Army, you must follow the rules and regulations outlined below. Please keep in mind that NA will NOT require you to pay for the recruitment process…
Statutory Requirement for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment
Interested applicants, regardless of the departments for which they are applying, must have a WASSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB with at least 4 credits, including Mathematics and English, taken in no more than two (2) sittings.
You must be a Nigerian citizen and have a valid form of identity, such as an international passport, voter ID card, National ID card, or driver’s license.
Male candidates must be 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be 1.62 meters tall. If you are applying for Tradesmen/women, you must also have an OND/Trades Test/City Certificate.
All applicants must be under the age of twenty-six (26) and have great communication, computer, and physical/mental fitness.
You must provide two (2) clear passport-sized pictures as well as the Parent/Guardian and Acknowledgement Form.
Applicants with defects, deformities, debt/criminal issues, or who are pregnant should not apply…
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment?
If you want to join the Nigerian Army 79rri recruitment process, go to the official E-Recruitment Portal Recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is not currently recruiting new personnel. We occasionally have openings. There are currently no open positions.
- naportal.com.ng is the Nigerian Army 86 RRI Portal.
- To begin the registration process, click the Available Vacancies button.
- It is necessary to have a valid phone number and email address.
- Fill in your information as precisely as possible on the application form.
- Following registration, you must activate your account.
- To proceed, enter the activation test code issued to your SMS/E-mail.
- Check your information well before submitting it.
- Please scan and upload your CVs/credentials.
- You will be taken to your dashboard where you can change your employment profile.
What next after applying for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment?
The Nigerian Army (NA) will start shortlisting successful candidates for the screening procedure and Interview Invitation List.
Applicants who are chosen will be taken to Deport NA for documentation and training. WARNING: If you submit fake documents, you will be quickly disqualified.
Recommendation for Applying for the NA 86RRI Recruitment Form
If this is your first time visiting the Nigerian Army 86RRI E-Recruitment Portal, you need to do the following:
- Use the desktop Opera Web Browser or your mobile device with the most recent Google Chrome loaded.
- Then, download, complete, and print the Acknowledgement Form.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Closing Date:
The Nigerian Army will begin accepting applications for 86 Regular Recruits Intake, and the closing date will be posted on the E-Recruitment Portal.