Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2024: If you are interested in being recruited by The Rivers State government as a teacher, then you need to pay keen attention to this blog post. The Rivers State Government is recruiting secondary school teachers and has made the application portal available online at their official website, which you will see in the application process.
Applicants who are interested in applying for the available positions are advised to read through the requirements and eligibility we will discuss before applying to ensure they are qualified.
For you to be considered for the teaching jobs, you must meet the requirements, which include being a Nigerian citizen, possessing a minimum of five credits in the WAEC/SSCE/GCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English), possessing a teaching certificate or a bachelor’s degree in education, and not being older than 35 years of age.
If you meet all these requirements which we will discuss in detail, then you must kick off your application process immediately, pay attention as we walk you through
Requirements for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Exercise.
For you to apply successfully for the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Exercise, there are certain requirements and eligibility that you must meet, failure to meet up with these requirements Will mean automatic disqualification. We’ll list them below so you will have them at the back of your mind when applying.
- Interested applicants for the Rivers State teachers’ recruitment must meet specific qualifications to be considered for the position. These qualifications include a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), a Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A Ed), or a Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc. Ed) degree.
- If you are a candidate with a National Certificate of Education (NCE) in sciences or languages, you are also eligible to apply.
- For those with a TRCN certificate, it is optional but it can also increase your chances of being selected.
All interested applicants must submit their applications through the official website, www.Rivers state.gov.ng. If you are qualified to teach any of the following subjects, you are encouraged to apply: English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Geography, Economics, Government, History, Islamic Studies, and Christian Religious Studies.
You must take note that all the documents that are listed above must be submitted to be considered for the position. If you provide any incomplete or missing documents, it will result in disqualification.
Application Process for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
For you to successfully apply for the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Exercise, you must go through the following processes
- The first step to applying is by visiting the Rivers State teachers’ recruitment portal, www.riversstate.gov.ng.
- Once on the website, you should create an account using your email address and a password.
- After creating your account, you have to log in to your account and fill out the application form.
- You should Submit the required documents, including your educational qualifications and certificates, make sure you don’t miss out on any of your qualifications and certificates to avoid ruining your chances of being recruited
- You have to be sure to review your application before submitting it, because if you submit incomplete or missing information it may result in disqualification.
- The deadline for applications is 28th November 2024, to be on the safer side, make sure you submit your application before the deadline.
- Also, please note that multiple applications are not allowed, and will lead to disqualification.
I encourage you to submit your applications as early as possible to avoid any technical difficulties that may come up during the application process.
The portal will be closed at exactly midnight on the application deadline, so please do not wait until the last minute to apply.