University of Exeter Scholarships 2024: The University of Exeter Scholarship is designed to provide students with the opportunity to further their academic development and to contribute to the University’s vibrant student and staff community.
The University of Exeter provides an exciting learning environment in the picturesque and historic South West England region. Completing a Master’s degree at the university is an excellent opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in your field or gain specialist training in a specific subject area. These scholarships recognize excellence in academic performance and provide scholars with the opportunity to benefit from the world-class teaching and learning available at the University, while also taking advantage of the advantages of University life to further their future aspirations.
About University of Exeter Scholarships
Established in 1851, Exeter University is renowned for its commitment to research and education, with the aim of transforming lives through education. The University acquired its Charter in 1955, making it a full university, and in 1978, St Luke’s College of Education (established in 1840) joined the University. In 2004, the University opened its Penryn Campus, further expanding its higher education services in Cornwall. Currently, the University is part of the prestigious Russell Group, renowned for its research and teaching excellence. Exeter University offers a unique combination of world-leading research and high levels of student satisfaction across its three campuses in the southwest of England: Exeter, Plymouth and Plymouth. The University is one of the few universities in the world to be a member of both Russell Group and TEF and has been awarded a Gold award by the latter. This recognition is a testament to the University’s strong international reputation for teaching and research excellence, which is underpinned by a strong relationship with its students and a strong emphasis on performance.
Courses offered at the University of Exeter Scholarships
Here is a list of courses offered in the University of Exeter Scholarships
- Finance and Accounting
- Computer Science
- Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Sciences
- Health and Care professions
- Health and Community Sciences
- English and Creative Writing
- Humanities and Social Sciences, Cornwall
- Languages, Cultures, and Visual Studies Law
- Social and Political Sciences, Philosophy and Anthropology
- Public Health and Sports Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Ecology and Conservation
- Physics and Astronomy
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Classics, Ancient History, Religion and Theology
- Communications, Drama, and Film
Requirement for University of Exeter Scholarships
A requirement must be met in order to be eligible to apply for scholarships at the University of Exeter.
- Applicants must be in possession of an offer of admission to an accredited Undergraduate degree programme at Exeter University, starting from September 2024.
- In order to be eligible for admission the applicants must demonstrate that they possess or are capable of attaining the equivalent of the 34 points required for GCE A grade AAB or IBAC.
- Make have passed an exam in the English Language test
How to Apply for University of Exeter Scholarships
In order to be eligible and apply for these scholarships, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Apply to the University of Exeter Scholarship via http://www.exeter.ac.uk/study/funding/globalexcellence/form-2022/
- You will be asked to fill in your first name, Last name, email address, and more to proceed. and take into consideration to fill all information with correct information or your scholarship application will get rejected.
- Click the “Submit” to proceed
- After you will be prompted to submit a personal statement which must be up to 300 words answering the following questions in the personal statement:
- What are your aspirations for the future, and how will your education assist you in attaining them?
- What would it mean to you if you had been awarded the Global Excellence Scholarship? How would it change your life?
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study, and what are you hoping to learn?
- How can you represent the University as an ambassador of Global Excellence?
When is the University of Exeter Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for University of Exeter Scholarship applications is 9 February 2024.