This University of New Haven scholarship is intended to provide financial aid to eligible students from around the world who are interested in pursuing higher education. It is a merit-based scholarship that offers a waiver of tuition fees.
The amount of awards varies depending on the university. To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree and have successfully completed their 12th-grade English proficiency exams.
You can apply for almost any academic field and major, and you’ll get a full graduate program. Plus, you’ll get 75% of your tuition covered, plus one hour of pay for learning and working. We encourage you to apply for the U of N Scholarship 2023! Check out the full article for more info and to apply.
About the University of New Haven
Established on the campus of Yale in 1920, New Haven University is a private and coeducational institution of higher education, renowned for its academic excellence, as evidenced by its inclusion on The Princeton Review’s list of “Best Colleges in the World” and its inclusion on the U.S., “Best Places to Study” list.
The University is situated between New York and Boston, on the shores of the Connecticut River in the small town of West Haven. New Haven University is home to a diverse and dynamic community of over 8,800 undergraduate students from around the world.
Eligibility to meet for the University of New Haven Scholarship
Here are the steps to be eligible for the University of New Haven scholarship:
- In order to be eligible for one of the academic scholarships offered by our program, applicants must submit a full-year undergraduate admission application.
- Scholarships are partially merit scholarships and applicants must meet our English proficiency requirement.
- Upon successful completion of this application, an academic scholarship will be automatically applied for.
- Award decisions are based on the applicant’s academic credentials and must be filed by May 1 or January 1 respectively for the fall and spring semesters.
Requirement to Apply to the University of New Haven Scholarship
Requirement of document to have in order to be eligible for undergraduate admission, all first-year applicants must submit the following information:
You will pay a $50 Application Fee
An essay between 250 and 650 words; a Common App essay fulfills this requirement.
Official High School Transcript
The official SAT or ACT scores for the required programs and populations.
Benefit of Apply to the University of New Haven Scholarship
- This program offers a competitive scholarship with a minimum annual scholarship fund of $15000.
- It also provides priority consideration for enrollment in the academic program of your choice, as well as priority housing placement and early notification of admission, as well as the opportunity to attend exclusive student events.
How to Apply to the University of New Haven Scholarship
There are 3 awards types that you can apply for as a first-time student,
Charger Award – This award is given to students who have been doing really well in school, but might not be eligible for any of the other academic scholarships.
Presidential Scholarship – The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to a student who has demonstrated academic excellence in high school. The amount of the scholarship varies depending on the student’s high school performance, with an average of $21,000 to $26,000 awarded annually.
Distinguished Scholar Awards – This award is awarded to students who have achieved academic excellence in high school, but who may not qualify for the First-year Presidential Scholarship. The amount of the award is estimated to be between $15,000 and $20,000.
We will take you through the steps on how to apply:
- Visit the University of New Haven website to apply, The University of New Haven accepts applications from all undergraduate students, regardless of whether they are in their final year of high school, a transferring student, or an international student. Applications may be submitted through the Common Application or the UNewHaven Applicant.
- Create an account using the UNewHaven Applicant website, link https://admissions.newhaven.edu/account/register?r=https%3a%2f%2fadmissions.newhaven.edu%2fapply%2f%3futm_source%3dweb%26utm_medium%3dlanding_page%26utm_term%3d2022%26utm_content%3dnot_nft_apply.
- Click on the link and fill in the required information to be able to submit your application form. Note, you will be asked to pay an application fee of $50.
Note: University of New Haven scholarships are available for first-time students, transfer students, and all students.